Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Are we there Yet?

I realize everyday how we wish the moments to quickly pass us by in order to get to the next phase or place in our lives, only to find that once we get there we want to go back to where we were so that we can live that moment to the fullest.  Aren't we fickle?  We can't make up our minds what we want.  How many times have I read on facebook lately, is it Friday yet?  What if you don't make it to Friday?  What if something happens, then what are you going to do?  My point is, we need to quit worrying about tomorrow, quit wishing our lives away by waiting for the next day to come.  I am guilty!  Only the other day I said 10 more Mondays.  I should be enjoying each day I have now teaching the children I have.  I will not be able to do that again in the same capacity as I am now.  Sure, I can go back and substitute, but it will never be the same. 

No comments:

Post a Comment