Tuesday, March 22, 2011

March 22, 2011

Wherever I roam is a title I came up with for my new blog because it signifies my journey that I am on and all the experiences I am having  as I am getting older.  I am almost ready to retire and embark on a new journey in my life, going places and experiencing new experiences . 
  Almost a year ago, my father died peacefully after having a wonderful life with those he loved so well.  I miss him dearly but I learned a lot from him.  Now, my brother is going through a journey himself in which he has proven what it is like to be brave and courageous.  He has always exemplified what it is like to be caring and loving of others.  He has been the caregiver in my family since I can remember.  He is a guardian angel and never realized it.  Now he is being watched over by the angels. 
 As I make my journey through this life and wherever I may be led, I hope to be one who exemplifies what it means to be one who loves her Lord Jesus Christ and is thankful for all her many blessings each and everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment